using WorldSome Oy web sites and services.
Business ID 2635930-2
35100 Orivesi As
2. Usage of personal data
WorldSome Oy is handling personal data only to the extent required for providing and developing web, social media and
marketing services for its customers and to communicate and cooperate with its customers and business partners.
In addition WorldSome Oy handles personal data for marketing, recruitment, data and web analytics purposes.
3. Content of the register
WorldSome Oy will only collect personal data, which is needed for the purposes mentioned in section 2. At least the
following information may be collected:
– basic information such as name, company/organisation, title, position and profession, address, e-mail address, phone number,
language, username and password of services provided by WorldSome Oy.
– records of purchases and downloads,
– all created, shared, imported or posted content in any format and related meta information,
– information regarding the use of the services,
– records automatically created when a person visits online services, such as IP-address, traffic source, pages visited,
the links and services used, interactions, the content viewed or requested, device information, browser or application type and
4. Regular sources of personal data
Personal Data is received and gathered by WorldSome Oy:
– With the consent directly from the data subjects and/or customers when purchasing or using WorldSome Oy services, visiting
websites and otherwise interacting with WorldSome Oy.
– By using cookies and related technology or third party analytical software.
– From events and exhibitions.
– From public sources such as media.
5. Personal data storage
WorldSome Oy stores the personal data only as long as is necessary for conducting the operations listed in section 2. Deletion,
data handling and corrections are made by WorldSome Oy as requested or informed by the registrars.
6. Personal data transfer
WorldSome Oy does not share, sell, rent or trade personal data with third parties for any other purpose than might be required
with contracted service providers for providing services on WorldSome Oy’s behalf. Personal data may be disclosed to a third
party during a negotiation of any merger or acquisition and the receiving party has undertaken to follow non-disclosure liabilities
with respect to the disclosed information. Only the necessary personal data is shared with such third parties. In addition, personal
data may be disclosed to authorities in cases required by mandatory local legislation or a court order. Data may also be disclosed
if the disclosure is permitted by applicable law, regulation or agreement or consented by the data subject.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies,
you may not be able to use some portions of our web sites and services.
provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this web portal. We reserve the right to